NSW Artists’ Grants Program
This program is administered four times per year by the National Association for the Visual Arts. The artists who will receive grants are:
- Rebecca Conroy, Summer Hill ($1,250) to develop Dating an Economist, a sound installation featuring dinner dates with radical economists.
- Annemaree Dalziel, Mittagong ($2,500) for an exhibition of video installation and performance at Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Victorian College of the Arts.
- Bonita Ely, Marrickville ($1,250) to develop Interior Decoration, which examines the impacts of post-traumatic stress disorder on war veterans’ families, to be displayed in Mildura for 2015 Palimpsest Biennale.
- Jay-Dea Lopez, Main Arm ($1,250) to develop Auditory Visions at Lismore Regional Gallery, featuring seven prominent printmakers whose works will be interpreted through soundscapes.
- Emily Parsons-Lord, Newtown ($1,250) for a performance piece exploring the Earth’s evolution, to be presented at Underbelly Arts Festival 2015.Justin Shoulder, Summer Hill ($2,500) to develop a video installation about Filipino mythological stories relating to the concept of queering.
- Justin Shoulder, Summer Hill ($2,500) to develop a video installation about Filipino mythological stories relating to the concept of queering.
- Danielle Zorbas, Erskineville ($2,500) for a video art installation project by artists/curators Danielle Zorbas, Sophie Kitson and Angela Carrick. Island Salonwill unite more than 100 female artists for a cinema installation at Underbelly Arts Festival 2015.