Attention: NSW Caretaker Period has commenced
The caretaker period for the NSW Election commenced on 3 March 2023.
Accordingly, no ministerial press releases or related information issued by the Government from this date will be available on this website.
For copies of recently issued ministerial press releases or information on the election policies of any political party as they relate to this department/agency or its portfolio area, please go directly to the website of the relevant political party
NSW Artists’ Grants Program
This program is administered four times per year by the National Association for the Visual Arts. The artists who will receive grants are:
- Rebecca Conroy, Summer Hill ($1,250) to develop Dating an Economist, a sound installation featuring dinner dates with radical economists.
- Annemaree Dalziel, Mittagong ($2,500) for an exhibition of video installation and performance at Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Victorian College of the Arts.
- Bonita Ely, Marrickville ($1,250) to develop Interior Decoration, which examines the impacts of post-traumatic stress disorder on war veterans’ families, to be displayed in Mildura for 2015 Palimpsest Biennale.
- Jay-Dea Lopez, Main Arm ($1,250) to develop Auditory Visions at Lismore Regional Gallery, featuring seven prominent printmakers whose works will be interpreted through soundscapes.
- Emily Parsons-Lord, Newtown ($1,250) for a performance piece exploring the Earth’s evolution, to be presented at Underbelly Arts Festival 2015.Justin Shoulder, Summer Hill ($2,500) to develop a video installation about Filipino mythological stories relating to the concept of queering.
- Justin Shoulder, Summer Hill ($2,500) to develop a video installation about Filipino mythological stories relating to the concept of queering.
- Danielle Zorbas, Erskineville ($2,500) for a video art installation project by artists/curators Danielle Zorbas, Sophie Kitson and Angela Carrick. Island Salonwill unite more than 100 female artists for a cinema installation at Underbelly Arts Festival 2015.