Australian Performing Arts Market (APAM) Bursary for NSW independent performing arts practitioners
NSW Government will offer 12 NSW-based performing arts practitioners bursary support to attend APAM 2018, covering the cost of their delegate pass.
Applications open: 31 October 2017
Applications close: Monday 20 November 2017 (5pm, AEST – Sydney time)
Who can apply?
The bursary is open to NSW independent artists, producers or individuals. To be eligible to apply you must identify as:
- an individual professional artist or an arts/cultural worker from a NSW arts organisation with a minimum five years’ experience
- an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- a NSW resident (for at least 12 months prior to making an application)
- to attend the full program of APAM 2018
- practitioners who address at least one ACDP priority area
What is the selection criteria?
Your application will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- the artistic and/or cultural merit of your work and your professional achievements and experience (as evidenced by support material)
- the significance and benefit of attending APAM 2018 to your artistic or cultural practice and professional development at this point in your career.
How do I apply?
To apply for the bursary you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Create NSW online application system.
All applicants will be notified by Monday 27 November 2017 on the outcome of their application and if successful should register for APAM by Friday 1 December 2017.
Josipa Draisma, Practitioner and Audience Development Officer via phone (02) 8289 6418 and email: email@example.com
To make a National Relay Service call:
- TTY users phone 133677 then ask for (02) 8289 6418.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 8289 6418.