Regional Arts Touring
This program supports projects that provide access to arts and culture for audiences living in regional NSW. Funding is available for tours fo all artforms, including performing arts, music, visual arts, literature, history, museums and multi-arts.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Grants for Projects Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Friday 29 June 2018
- Applications close: Friday 3 August 2018
Dates apply to tours starting after 1 November 2018.
Who can apply?
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, priority will be given to organisations and individuals who are:
- based in NSW or deliver the majority of the activity in NSW.
For the purpose of the ACDP, regional NSW is defined as the areas or regions outside Sydney and Western Sydney and includes the Central Coast, Hunter, and Illawarra.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $200,000 for:
- tours that include at least two NSW destinations
- tours that include at least two regional NSW destinations (for applicants based in Sydney or Western Sydney)
- tours that include Western Sydney and Sydney destinations (for applicants based in regional NSW).
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.