Creative Koori Grants
Creative Koori aims to support and develop NSW Aboriginal arts and culture.
Creative Koori works to meet the directions of the NSW Aboriginal Arts and Cultural Strategy (Stage Two: Connection, Culture, Pathways) through a focus on market development, careers, government and industry partnerships. Applicants should read the strategy before applying.
Creative Koori Grants includes:
- Aboriginal Artist Support (Quick Response) – OPEN until 1 April 2019.
- Creative Koori Arts and Cultural Projects – applications CLOSED.
- Creative Koori Employment – applications CLOSED.
- Aboriginal Regional Arts Fund – applications CLOSED.
For the purpose of this funding category, an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander is a person of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, who identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and is accepted as such by the community in which they live or have lived.
The information on this page is a guide only. Each grant or opportunity in this funding category has special eligibility requirements. We recommend reading the following information before completing your application.
Who can apply
To be eligible for these categories:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be a NSW resident
- be a professional artist or arts/cultural worker.
- be a partnership, group or unincorporated entity with an ABN (or able to work with a third party to administer the grant on your behalf).
- be a legally constituted not-for-profit incorporated body, non-trading (non-distributing) co-operative/trust, or local government authority.
- be based in NSW.
All applicants must follow the NSW Aboriginal Arts and Culture Protocols for consulting with Aboriginal organisations and communities.
Contact Create NSW (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday):
From inside NSW (02) 8289 6520
Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
TTY users Phone 133 677 then ask for (02) 8289 6520
Speaker and Listen users Phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 8289 6520
Internet Relay users Connect to the NRS then ask for (02) 8289 6520.