Creative Koori Employment
This program supports the employment and professional development of Aboriginal artists and arts/cultural workers.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Creative Koori Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Tuesday 4 September 2018
- Applications close: Monday 5 November 2018
Projects must start after 1 January 2019 and be completed by 30 July 2020.
If successful, you will be required to provide Create NSW with recruitment strategies and staff professional development plans.
Who can apply?
- an individual professional artist or arts/cultural worker, partnership or group; or
- a NSW organisation working with the Aboriginal arts and cultural sector.
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, you must:
- be a NSW resident
- include Aboriginal practitioners and/or arts/cultural workers in key creative roles, and incorporate Aboriginal cultures as the focus of the project.
What you can apply for
You can apply for between $15,000 to $75,000.
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.