Arts and Cultural Projects
This program supports professional arts and cultural projects at any stage of the creative process.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Grants for Projects Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Wednesday 1st August 2018
- Applications close: Wednesday 12 September 2018
Projects must start after 15 January 2019 and be completed within a two-year period.
Who can apply?
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, you must:
- involve professional artists and arts/cultural workers based in NSW.
What you can apply for
- You can apply for up to $60,000 for projects delivered within 12 months.
- You can apply for up to $75,000 for projects delivered within 24 months.
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.