RGB Creative EOI
Expressions of Interest for RGB Creative: short term office and creative development spaces for arts, culture and screen sectors within the Registrar General’s Building have closed.
A range of diverse spaces are available for a number of eligible organisations to use for up to a 14 month period from early 2022.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Expression of Interest Guidelines below. The Guidelines will provide you with more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria, information and plans of the building and available spaces, license conditions and rates, and, required support material.
Expressions of Interest 2021 – RGB Creative for Registrar General’s Building, 1 Prince Albert Road, Sydney NSW 2000.
To apply for the space under this EOI, you will need to apply via the online application form at https://artsnsw.smartygrants.com.au/RGBCreativeEOI
When can I apply?
EOI submissions open: Monday 8 November 2021.
EOI submissions close: Monday 29 November 2021 at 5pm AEST. Late EOIs will not be accepted.
How can I inspect the available spaces?
Inspection of the available spaces will be by way of a 3D virtual tour and/or scheduled on-site tours to be managed in compliance with current COVID-19 restrictions imposed by NSW Public Health Orders.
- 1 Prince Albert Road – B1 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Ground Floor (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 1 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Lobby 1 (West)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Lobby 2 (South)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 3
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 4 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 5 (North, South, East, West)
Information on the on-site tours are provided in the Expression of Interest Guidelines.
Please contact Create NSW via email RGBcreative@create.nsw.gov.au if you have any questions.
When will I know if my EOI is successful?
The assessment process consists of 2 stages:
Stage 1 (December 2021) will short list Expression of Interest (EOI) applications against the eligibility and criteria, with unsuccessful applicants informed by mid-late December 2021.
Stage 2 (December 2021 – January 2022) will involve communication with short listed applicants to finalise the allocation of spaces and licenses in accordance with the EOI criteria.
Applicants must be arts, culture, screen or related organisations located in NSW.
Applications are invited from:
- Arts and cultural organisations who are not-for-profit, based in NSW and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
- Screen-based organisations who are registered in NSW and have a principal place of business in NSW at the date of the application and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
- Other not-for-profit organisations that provide demonstrable contribution to the arts, culture and/or screen sectors and meet the Selection Criteria.
- Commercial organisations that provide demonstrable contribution to the arts, culture and/or screen sectors and meet the Selection Criteria.
Eligibility includes being aligned with the vision for RGB Creative as specified in the Expression of Interest (EOI).
Need advice on your application?
For assistance in making an application or clarification on the guidelines, please contact: Stuart Slough Project Coordinator via email: RGBcreative@create.nsw.gov.au