Expressions of Interest open for Haymarket Creative have now closed.
Co-location spaces for the arts, culture and screen sectors within the UTS Campus available from early 2023.
A range of diverse office and creative productions spaces are available for eligible organisations for a 3 year and 4 month period from early 2023 to June 2026.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the relevant Expressions of Interest (EOI) Guidelines below. The EOI Guidelines will provide you with more comprehensive information including eligibility requirements, assessment criteria, information and plans of the building and available spaces, license conditions, rates and required support material.
Haymarket Creative Expression of Interest Guidelines
To apply for the space under this EOI, you will need to apply via the online application form here.
When can I apply?
EOI submissions open: Wednesday 18 January 2023
EOI submissions close: Friday 10 February 2023 at 5pm AEST. No late EOIs will be accepted.
How can I inspect the available spaces?
Tour Period has ended and there are now virtual tours for building A below.
See 3D plans of Level 2 and 3 of Block A
* Level 3
* Level 2, Suite A2.13
* Level 2, Remainder of floor
See floor plans from UTS for both Block A and Block B
- Haymarket Creative Room Sizes Block A
- Haymarket Creative Room Sizes Block B
- Haymarket, Building 05, Block A, Level 03
- Haymarket, Building 05 – Block B Level 01
- Haymarket, Building 05 – Block A Level 02
- Haymarket, Building 05 – Block B Level 04
When will I know if my EOI is successful?
The assessment process consists of 2 stages:
Stage 1 (February 2023) – Shortlisting of eligible EOI applications against the selection criteria, with unsuccessful applicants informed by mid-late February 2023.
Stage 2 (February/March 2023) – Communication with shortlisted applicants to finalise the allocation of spaces and licenses in accordance with the EOI criteria.
Applications are sought from:
- Arts and cultural organisations who are legally constituted not-for-profit, based in NSW and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
- Screen-based organisations who are registered in NSW, have a principal place of business in NSW at the date of the application, and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the contribution they make to the arts, cultural and/or screen sectors, and that the proposed use of the space aligns with the vision for Haymarket Creative as specified in the EOI Guidelines.
Applications will be assessed for eligibility as soon as they are lodged, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than the closing date of Friday 10 February 2023.
Need advice on your application?
For assistance in making an EOI application or clarification on the Guidelines, please contact the Haymarket Creative team at email@example.com