NSW Cultural Institutions’ Chief Executive Officers Forum
Create NSW works collaboratively with the cultural institutions across a range of activities.
The CEO, Create NSW, and the leaders of the NSW cultural institutions meet regularly as part of the NSW Cultural Institutions’ Chief Executive Officers Forum (the Forum).
The Forum focuses on emerging government initiatives and also canvases policy, legal and operational issues of relevance across the cultural institutions.
The members of The Forum are:
- Chair: Alex O’Mara, Deputy Secretary, Create NSW
- Dr John Vallance, NSW State Librarian and Chief Executive State Library of NSW
- Michael Brand, Director, Art Gallery of NSW
- Louise Herron, Chief Executive Officer, Sydney Opera House
- Dolla Merrillees, Director, Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences
- Kim McKay AO, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Australian Museum