Western Sydney Art, Screen and Culture Roundtable – EOIs open now
Expression of Interest applications for the Western Sydney Roundtable are now closed.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Western Sydney Arts, Screen and Culture Roundtable?
We are looking for emerging and established practitioners and workers who have:
- specialist artform knowledge
- a professional association in the arts and/or cultural sector
- experience of working with Aboriginal arts and culture
- experience of working with CALD (Cultural and Linguistically Diverse) arts
- business or legal expertise within the arts sector
- leadership or strategic planning skills
- a strong background in governance.
As a member you will contribute to strategic policymaking for the Arts, Screen and Culture Division, Create NSW and the Cultural Infrastructure Program Management Office (CIMPO).
To find out more, please download a copy of the Western Sydney Arts, Screen and Culture Roundtable Terms of Reference.
Applications to the Western Sydney Art, Screen and Culture Roundtable are reviewed by Create NSW Directors to determine a shortlist recommendation to the Create NSW Chief Executive Officer. Members will be appointed from the 6 April to the 31 December 2018.
Submissions close: 5 March 2018 (Midnight, AEDT – Sydney time)
Please note: to register your interest you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Create NSW online application system.
Tammy Close, Engagement Partnerships and Development via phone (02) 8289 6405 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a National Relay Service call:
- TTY users phone 133677 then ask for (02) 8289 6405
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 8289 6405.
Published: 2 February 2018