We are looking for our new Precinct Administrator
We are looking to hire a Precinct Administrator to join the Walsh Bay Arts Precinct team at Create NSW!
The Project Administrator will undertake a range of administrative tasks and provide onsite operational support for the Walsh Bay Arts Precinct and its cultural tenants.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Precinct Manager to coordinate daily onsite precinct operations for a safe, compliant, and well-maintained environment
- Ensure smooth and efficient precinct operations via the provision of finance, compliance and procurement administration and secretariat support
- Provide exceptional customer service by supporting tenant and stakeholder operational requirements in responsive and timely way
- Assist with cultural and commercial activations and events and coordinate digital and temporary signage across the precinct
- Ensure all precinct documentation and records are up to date, tracked and reported on as needed.
- Support facilities management through day-to-day coordination including providing access and monitoring precinct presentation
- Administer and monitor operational service contracts such as cleaning, security, and scheduling.
If this sounds like you, then find out more and apply at: https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/precinct-administrator-create-nsw-356055
Applications close on Wednesday 12 October 2022 at 11:55pm.
Published: 4 October 2022