Experience and diversity define new Artform Boards
In June 2019, Create NSW invited Expressions of Interest from arts and cultural leaders to join Create NSW Artform Advisory Boards, who will assess applications made to the Arts and Cultural Funding Program, provide recommendations and advise the Minister on strategic directions for the sector.
72 Board Members have been confirmed to join the following Board Chairs:
- Aboriginal Arts & Culture Board – Wesley Enoch
- Classical Music Board – Naseema Sparks AM
- Contemporary Music Board – Ben Marshall
- Dance & Physical Theatre Board – Karen Moses
- Literature Board – Jennifer Byrne
- Multi-arts & Festivals Board – Ross Harley
- Museums & History Board – Kim McKay AO
- Opera, Musical Theatre & Chorus Board – Rory Jeffes
- Theatre Board – Noel Staunton
- Visual Arts Board – Simon Mordant AM
The first round of assessments by the Boards will take place throughout October 2019.
The full list of Artform Advisory Board members can be viewed here.