Create NSW is hiring!
We’re advertising a number of exciting opportunities to join the Create NSW leadership team. Apply now!
- Director, Creative Economy – this is a rare and exciting opportunity to influence the future of arts and culture in NSW. The Director, Creative Economy manages the implementation of major arts and culture sector economic stimulus and industry recovery initiatives and leads initiatives that maximise the arts, screen and culture sector’s contribution to the NSW economy. Applications close: 14 February 2023. Apply here.
- Director, Create Infrastructure – this position leads and directs a significant portfolio of exciting cultural infrastructure projects ranging from $500m to over $1 billion in value. This role oversees precinct planning and property management, implementing appropriate project management frameworks, tools and protocols to improve the consistency and effectiveness of the Department’s project delivery capability and project outcomes. Applications close 14 February 2023. Apply here.
- Portfolio Director, Create Infrastructure (x2) – this position manages the direction of the Create Infrastructure organisation and executive leadership over a range of major and complex cultural infrastructure projects. Working in close partnership with key government agencies and State Cultural Institutions, the role oversees the development and delivery of over $2 billion in major cultural infrastructure projects and related programs. Applications close: 14 February 2023. Apply here.
We’re also recruiting the following roles:
- Precinct Administrator, Walsh Bay Arts Precinct – this role will undertake a range of administrative tasks and provide onsite operational support for the Walsh Bay Arts Precinct and its cultural tenants. Applications close 8 February 2023. Apply here.
- Project Coordinator, Create Infrastructure – this role provides support, research and analysis and coordinates activities that support the development and delivery of designated cultural infrastructure projects associated with the Government’s Cultural Infrastructure Plan 2025+. Applications close 8 February 2023. Apply here.
Published: 24 January 2023