Create NSW is hiring!
We’re advertising a number of exciting opportunities to join the Create NSW team.
- Procurement Coordinator – provide procurement planning, sourcing and management expertise to project teams that support the delivery of cultural infrastructure and other projects across the organisation. Applications close Wednesday 16 November 2022. Find out more.
- Policy Lead – help coordinate arts policy development, delivery and implementation that enables vibrant and viable arts, culture and screen sectors in NSW. Applications close Thursday 10 November 2022. Find out more.
- Sector Investment Officer (Screen) – support assessment funding applications and related administrative activities that contribute to the vibrancy and viability of the screen sector in NSW. Applications close Thursday 17 November 2022. Find out more.
- Precinct Manager, Walsh Bay Arts Precinct – in this role you will be responsible for coordinating all activities necessary to manage the Precinct and its development as a successful and vibrant cultural destination. Applications close Tuesday 16 November 2022. Find out more.
- Senior Associate, Ministerial and Parliamentary Services – in this role you will be responsible for delivering high-quality Cabinet, Ministerial and Parliamentary operations, including policy and project work and liaising within and across the Department, cluster, Ministerial offices and the government sector. Applications close Thursday 17 November 2022. Find out more.
Published: 8 November 2022