Western Sydney Emerging Organisations Program
The Western Sydney Emerging Organisations Program provides funding to emerging arts, screen and/or cultural organisations, groups, collectives, partnerships or individuals to build capacity and develop sustainable business, practice and employment models through a tailored program of support.
Funding can go towards developing strategic partnerships, exploring potential revenue streams and innovative development initiatives that increase skills and employment of Western Sydney arts practitioners. The program can also supply organisational seed funding to leverage funding opportunities from foundations and philanthropists and from local, state and federal government funding agencies.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Western Sydney Emerging Organisations Guidelines 2018 for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements and assessment criteria for this funding category.
Applications open: 19 March 2018
Applications close: Friday 27 April 2018 at midnight (AEST)
Who can apply?
- Arts, screen and/or cultural organisations, groups, collectives, partnerships and individuals, based in Western Sydney.
- Community groups, unincorporated entities and non-government organisations based in Western Sydney.
- Grants are open to organisations from all art forms, including dance, design, digital arts, history, Aboriginal arts, literature, music, theatre, screen, curatorial and the visual arts.
- Applicants must meet the general eligibility requirements detailed in the ACDP guidelines.
- Aboriginal arts, screen and/or cultural organisations are encouraged to apply.
- Up to $50,000 per application.
Please note: to apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Create NSW online application system.
Create NSW Staff are available during business hours to provide advice on interpreting the guidelines and the type of activities that are relevant to each funding category.
Phone: (02) 8289 6533
Free call: 1800 358 594 (NSW only)
To make a National Relay Service call:
- TTY users phone 133677 then ask for (02) 8289 6533
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 8289 6533.