Regional NSW Arts and Cultural Information and Lab Sessions
Create NSW will be presenting information sessions on the 2019/20 Arts and Cultural Funding Program and offering one-on-one consultations.
If you’re looking to apply for arts and cultural funding, come along and learn more about our new guidelines. This session provides you with information to help you put your best application forward. In addition to presenting the new guidelines, we are offering individuals, organisations and groups one-on-one consultations with Create NSW staff about your application. These Lab Sessions will take place either before or after the presentations. Each consultation will be 20 minutes and bookings are essential.
Each session will include:
- information on the specific categories: Project, Creative Koori Projects and Annual Organisation funding
- what has changed from the previous guidelines
- how to apply
- an opportunity to ask any questions
- a limited number of 20 minute one-to-one Lab consultations (bookings required, see below).
Application rounds open on Monday 5 August 2019.
Register for free at one of our sessions below
- Goulburn lab consultation | Tuesday 20 August 2019, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Bega information session | Wednesday 21 August 2019, 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Bega lab consultation session | Wednesday 21 August 2019, 5.00pm – 7.00pm
If you are unable to make one of the above sessions, we will provide details shortly on how to access a video recording.
Artists with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and young people are encouraged to attend these sessions.
We hope to see you there!