How to apply
Arts and Cultural Development Program (ACDP) funding is competitive. Putting together a strong application takes time and energy.
Give yourself time to plan, review and get support for your application before submission. Before you begin, review the ACDP guidelines for information on:
- grants and funding opportunities
- eligibility requirements
- support material requirements
- assessment criteria.
Give yourself time
Applications can be submitted up to 11.59pm (AEST/AEDT) on the advertised closing date. We recommend you submit your application before 5pm (AEST/AEDT) on the closing date in case you need technical support from Create NSW.
Applications must be received through our secure online grants system, Smartygrants. Regional applicants with unreliable internet connections can ask to use a printed application form.
Support material plays a vital role in how we understand and assess your application.
Include your best support material
- Choose high quality support material that is concise, current and directly relevant to your application.
- Support material for proposals involving the Aboriginal arts and cultural sector and/or Aboriginal people, organisations and cultural material must include letters of support and and confirmation of involvement from the relevant communities (see our Aboriginal Arts and Cultural Protocols).
- Make sure to submit your support material in the amount and format required.
Some grants and opportunities have special support material requirements, read the Arts and Cultural Development Guidelines carefully or contact Create NSW for advice on what to include.
You also check out our resources to help you with your application.
Contact a Create NSW staff member if you would like advice (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday).
From inside NSW (02) 8289 6520
Via email email@example.com