Applications for Create NSW funding are submitted using the appropriate form via a secure online application system.
To see what funding is available, create an account and apply online click here
These are secure websites and you will be required to create an account before you are able to proceed with an application for funding.
Funding applications can be made via the Create NSW online application system at least six weeks before the closing dates.
The facilities available on the online system include:
- previewing the application questions before you start
- step-by step application forms
- save an application part way through and return to it later
- a file upload feature for your support material document and links
- review your application before submission
- automatic email confirmation that we have received your submitted application
- viewing your submitted applications in your account.
Contact Create NSW
Investment staff administer the Arts and Cultural Development Program and can be contacted with any funding enquiries between 9am and 5pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday.
Phone: (02) 9995 0533 (switchboard) – select option two for funding enquiries OR (02) 9995 0656
Assistance for people with disability
Create NSW is committed to supporting applicants with disability. Information can be provided in alternative formats upon request (large print or electronic).
If you require assistance with an application, please contact Create NSW on (02) 9995 0533 (switchboard) – select option two for funding enquiries.
To make a National Relay Service call:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for (02) 9995 0533
- Speak and listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 9995 0533
- Internet Relay users connect to the NRS then ask for (02) 9995 0533.