Grants for Projects
Grants for Projects for Individuals, Groups, and Organisations support innovation, vibrancy, and creativity within the NSW arts and cultural sector.
Grants for Projects funding includes:
The information on this page is a guide only. Each grant or opportunity in this funding category has special eligibility requirements. We recommend reading the following information before completing your application.
If you live or work in regional NSW, you can also contact your local Regional Arts Development Organisation (regionalartsnsw.com.au) for help with your application.
Who can apply
General requirements for this funding category are below.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be a NSW resident
- be a professional artist or arts/cultural worker.
- be a partnership, group or unincorporated entity with an ABN (or able to work with a third party to administer the grant on your behalf.
- be a legally constituted not-for-profit incorporated body, non-trading (non-distributing) co-operative/trust, or local government authority
- for-profit organisations may be eligible if activities are delivered on a break-even (non-profit) basis
- be based in NSW.
You may submit one application to each grant or opportunity per round.
Contact Create NSW (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday):
From inside NSW (02) 8289 6520
From outside NSW 1800 358 594 (freecall)
Via email email@example.com
If you’re deaf or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
TTY users Phone 133 677 then ask for (02) 8289 6520
Speaker and Listen users Phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 8289 6520
Internet Relay users Connect to the NRS then ask for (02) 8289 6520.