Arts and Cultural Organisations Program
This program supports an annual program of multiple arts and cultural activities delivered throughout the calendar year. Funding can contribute to any aspect of the program.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Grants for Organisations Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Friday 29 June 2018
- Applications close: Friday 31 August 2018
Dates apply to activities from 1 January to 31 December 2019.
Who can apply?
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, organisations must:
- have a minimum annual income of $50,000 and have:
- received 2018 Program funding from Create NSW; or
- a history of three Create NSW grants – not including NSW Small Grants (Devolved) – in three of the last five years at the time of application
- local government authorities may submit one application for each eligible business unit. Income requirements are based on the annual income of each separate business unit.
What can you apply for
You can apply from $10,000 to $150,000.
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.