Artist Support (Quick Response)
This program supports time-sensitive professional development opportunities for NSW-based professional artists and arts/cultural workers.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Grants for Individuals Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
Christmas & New Year shutdown period – assessments for applications submitted between 13 December 2018 – 14 January 2019 will take place in 2019. Notifications will be made by 15 February 2019. Start dates for eligible projects should take this into consideration.
This is an open round, and projects must take place between 1 July 2018 and be completed by 30 June 2019.
- Applications open: Friday 29 June 2018
- Receiving applications throughout the year until: Monday 1 April 2019.
Who can apply?
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, your opportunity must:
- contribute significantly to the development of your professional skills; and
- be time-sensitive (unable to be planned or, offered with late notice or requiring quick acceptance).
Please note: priority will be given to applicants who have not received Artist Support (Quick Response) funding in the last 12 months.
What you can apply for
- You can apply for up to $5,000 for professional, skills or market development activities.
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.