Aboriginal Regional Arts Fund
This program supports arts projects that celebrate and promote Aboriginal cultural identities in regional NSW and make the rich and diverse Aboriginal cultures of regional NSW more visible and accessible.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Creative Koori Guidelines (short version) or the full version of the Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and support material for this funding category.
Closing dates and timeframe
- Applications open: Monday 13 August 2018
- Applications close: Monday 24 September 2018.
Projects must start after 1 January 2019 and be completed by 31 December 2020.
Who can apply?
In addition to the general eligibility requirements for this funding category, you must be:
- an individual professional artist or arts/cultural worker, partnership or group, or
- a NSW organisation working with Aboriginal arts and cultural sector
In addition to the general requirements for this funding category, you must:
- be a NSW resident
- include Aboriginal practitioners and/or arts/cultural workers in key creative roles, and incorporate Aboriginal cultures as the focus of the project.
What you can apply for
- Individual professional Aboriginal artists can apply for up to $5,000.
- Partnerships, groups and organisations can apply for up to $20,000.
To apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form through our secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.