Willow Grove Community Reference Group
Create Infrastructure has established the Willow Grove Community Reference Group (WG-CRG) to work in partnership with the community and stakeholder groups to ensure the successful relocation and reuse of Willow Grove house.
This 1880s building is set to be reconstructed and restored at a new location in Parramatta.
The WG-CRG will provide a forum for open discussion between members of key stakeholder groups, the local community of Parramatta, Create Infrastructure and independent experts.
Create Infrastructure invited nominations from community members to be a part of the Willow Grove Community Reference Group (WG-CRG) in late 2021.
The WG-CRG includes representatives from stakeholder organisations and local community who provide advice on the new location and future use of Willow Grove house. The WG-CRG comprises of approximately 20 members who provide a connection to the broader Parramatta community and key stakeholder views, and respond to matters raised by these stakeholders to assist the flow of communication to the broader community.
Nominations were invited from people who:
- are local residents and/or landowners in the Parramatta area
- are interested in the Willow Grove project
- can represent and communicate the interests of the Parramatta community
- are available for the first meeting on 22 November 5-7pm, and for monthly meetings thereafter
- will follow the committee’s code of conduct (which will be agreed by WG-CRG members at their first meeting).
Nominations closed at 5pm on Monday 15 November 2021.
Successful nominations for the Willow Grove Community Reference Group were announced in late November 2021.