RGB Creative: short term office and creative development spaces for the arts, culture and screen sectors within the Registrar General’s Building.
Expressions of Interest for RGB Creative have now closed.
A diverse range of short-term spaces remain available. Terms are as advertised in the Expressions of Interest 2021 – RGB Creative Guidelines.
For more information, please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RGB Creative is home to the following organisations:
- Art Gallery of NSW: The Art Gallery of NSW is one of Australia’s flagship art museums and NSW’s leading visual arts institution.
- Australian Haydn Ensemble: The Australian Haydn Ensemble is one of Australia’s leading historically informed orchestras and chamber music groups.
- Collins and Turner: Collins and Turner is a multi-disciplinary design studio founded in 2002 by Penny Collins and Huw Turner.
- Endangered Productions: Endangered Productions is a not-for-profit, professional theatre company that aims to share decades of experience in performance with others who want to learn.
- Incognito Art Show: The Incognito Art Show is Australia’s biggest and most inclusive art show raising funds to help support Australian artists.
- Monkey Baa Theatre Company: Monkey Baa presents great theatre for young people, collaborating with internationally acclaimed authors, award-winning creatives and, most importantly, imaginative young people, in bringing stories to life.
- Studio Gilay: Studio Gilay is a multi-disciplinary animation company.
- Sydney International Piano Competition: The Sydney International Piano Competition is one of the world’s most prestigious piano competitions, held every four years in Sydney.
- Sydney Writers Room: Sydney Writers’ Room is a non-profit, writer-run initiative providing affordable writer-dedicated shared workspace in the heart of the CBD.
- Sydney Youth Orchestras Inc: Sydney Youth Orchestras is the leading orchestral training and education provider in NSW.
- The House that Dan Built Incorporated: The House that Dan Built is a non-for-profit, female focused arts association, advancing the culture of Australian people.
- Music in the Regions: Music in the Regions is an independent touring organisation connecting classical musicians with regional audiences across NSW.
- 1 Prince Albert Road – B1 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Ground Floor (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 1 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Lobby 1 (West)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Lobby 2 (South)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 3
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 4 (Records)
- 1 Prince Albert Road – Level 5 (North, South, East, West)
When will I know if my EOI is successful?
The assessment process consists of 2 stages:
Stage 1 (December 2021) will short list Expression of Interest (EOI) applications against the eligibility and criteria, with unsuccessful applicants informed by mid-late December 2021.
Stage 2 (December 2021 – January 2022) will involve communication with short listed applicants to finalise the allocation of spaces and licenses in accordance with the EOI criteria.
Applicants must be arts, culture, screen or related organisations located in NSW.
Applications are invited from:
- Arts and cultural organisations who are not-for-profit, based in NSW and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
- Screen-based organisations who are registered in NSW and have a principal place of business in NSW at the date of the application and have an annual turnover of less than $50 million per year.
- Other not-for-profit organisations that provide demonstrable contribution to the arts, culture and/or screen sectors and meet the Selection Criteria.
- Commercial organisations that provide demonstrable contribution to the arts, culture and/or screen sectors and meet the Selection Criteria.
Eligibility includes being aligned with the vision for RGB Creative as specified in the Expression of Interest (EOI).
Need advice on your application?
For assistance in making an application or clarification on the guidelines, please contact: Stuart Slough Project Coordinator via email: RGBcreative@create.nsw.gov.au